Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Just get full size xd mags (service or tact) and buy the sleeves separate. The sleeves are about 9 bucks each and I have seen them on several sites.

·
Registered
201 Posts
CDNN Investments has the best price on the 13rnd+sleeve mags I have seen. Did not check if they are currently in stock though. $24.99 @, but their new shipping charge is high, so you need to order a lot of stuff to make up for it. I think it is now a flat $18/order.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
im ordering the ones from agp and installing them on my 12rd magazine so id have a total of 16+1

·
Registered
201 Posts
I think cheaper than dirt had some listed.
I was in the CTD store yesterday, and yes they do have the 45acp mags with extension in stock in the store front (don't know about catalog area thought--they are separate businesses fyi). STore front had them at the outrageous price of $36.95 :shock:. I didn't buy any.

·
Registered
301 Posts

·
Banned
5,690 Posts
If you need high-cap mags, BUY THEM NOW. My friend who works in a gun store says people come in every day looking for high-cap mags for their ARs and pistols and they cannot keep ARs in stock. And we all know why, too, eh comrade?

·
Registered
223 Posts
If you need high-cap mags, BUY THEM NOW. My friend who works in a gun store says people come in every day looking for high-cap mags for their ARs and pistols and they cannot keep ARs in stock. And we all know why, too, eh comrade?
Ain't that the truth!! I actaully just ordered all the stuff to build another AR instead of a new set of leathers (motorcycle) because I figure leathers will still be legal and easy to come by next year...

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts