Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new guy here new to the forum not xd's, anyway I like to keep spare parts for all my guns, I've been searching through the forum and maybe not good enough but I've found out a few things, you can buy anything for an XD-s except an extractor or the actual trigger is this assumption correct :)? Other than that...happy XD-s owner.

·
Registered
5,000 Posts
Any trigger you'd buy would be aftermarket. If you want OEM I believe SA is your only option and I don't think they sell them.

Curious as to why a spare trigger is a need. Triggers aren't consumables.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well could a plastic trigger break if the pistol dropped? I've had that happened where it just lands on the right spot. And there are a lot of after market parts for the XDm such as aluminium triggers and what not just wondering why I can't seem to find them for the XDs is all. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
29,593 Posts
Well could a plastic trigger break if the pistol dropped? I've had that happened where it just lands on the right spot. And there are a lot of after market parts for the XDm such as aluminium triggers and what not just wondering why I can't seem to find them for the XDs is all. Thanks for the replies.
If you want bountiful aftermarket or easy access to OEM parts--you bought the wrong pistol.

What you want is a Glock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want bountiful aftermarket or easy access to OEM parts--you bought the wrong pistol.

What you want is a Glock.
I tried glocks, didn't care for em hence the xd-s. A large after market support wasn't the reason I bought it, I just thought I'd ask here if anyone knew about a place that had them. Ok well, it seems this thread has been fullfilled. Thanks for all the replies guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts