Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone receive their CT rebate from the recent $50 rebate promo? They say 4-6 weeks. Is this from the time I mailed it in or from the time I received the email saying it is being processed?

I mailed my form in the first week of June but didn't receive the confirmation email until approx 3 weeks later (June 25). Just curious if their 4-6 weeks started when I mailed (which would mean it should be coming soon:)) or June 25 (which means I still have approx 3-5 weeks remaining:().

I need that $50 to order more goodies for my XDM!!! :cool:

EDIT: Just heard back from the company processing CTC's rebates. The 4-6 weeks begins when the claim is "imported" into their system. So I sent my claim during the first week of June, I receive email confirmation June 25, and my claim was just TODAY "imported"..so when all is said and done it's closer to 8-10 weeks instead of the 4-6 weeks. Oh well...until then I'll always have $50 to my name <insert silver lined cloud here> :rolleyes:

·
Registered
256 Posts
did it take much time to tune it in ? was it even close to being on when you installed it?.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts