Lower price or more mags and holster?

• Lower price

• (Free) Holster and 1 extra Mag

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called sprigfield yesterday mary told me that she didn't think if you bought the old model you could get the mags and holster and if you see the jackpot post hopefully the mc here has the same deal or even further discount the older model 8)

·
Registered
813 Posts
I just got off the phone with them. If you bought an XD from a dealer in December or January, you can get the promo kit. I have one for my service and one for my SC coming :)
Which means....I will have 2 holsters that I can't use because I am left handed so you will see me posting in the Trading section.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Verm said:
I will have 2 holsters that I can't use because I am left handed so you will see me posting in the Trading section.
Expect to see a third available once mine arrives. I shoot rifles right-handed, but I'll be damned if I can do the same well with a pistol.

·
Registered
813 Posts
stealthsniper said:
Verm said:
I will have 2 holsters that I can't use because I am left handed so you will see me posting in the Trading section.
Expect to see a third available once mine arrives. I shoot rifles right-handed, but I'll be damned if I can do the same well with a pistol.
Same here. I am legally blind in left eye, but am left handed so I shoot pistols left and rifles right.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got the promo deal for an xd 40 for $440 at a gun show here in south
florida. Imm a right hand guy so i lucked out with the holster. My only
gripe is that it kinda sticks out away from the hip too much. The only
way to wear this holster would be with large shirt .
The rail on the holster is a good idea though.

P.S. Love the gun.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jcaniz checkout the galco fletch hi ride part # fl440b this is a nice leather holster I'm pretty skinney so concealing was a task this fits the xd like a glove and holds it at a foward tilt very comfortable tight to the body I first bought a fobus roto and it stuck out to much Enjoy your new XD I am going to purchase a sub this year

1 - 8 of 8 Posts