Springfield XD Forum banner

When going #2...do you stand or sit to wipe?

• Sit

• Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'll be honest it kind of depends on the situation, for the most part, Ive always leaned while sitting, but in some occasions Ive had to stand due to space constraints.

·
Registered
747 Posts
I can't imagine that standing would prevent spreading of the poo poo. Sitting is the only way for me.

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
In 74 years I have never heard of anyone standing to wipe their ass!:rolleyes: Male or female. The function of the toilet seat is to spread the cheeks, Standing up snaps them closed. How is that going to work for you?

·
Registered
422 Posts
I tried the lean before and I managed to break the dang seat off from the toilet because it scooted off to one side from being off-center slightly.

It was kinda ugly...and hard to explain how you managed to, "break the toilet"

"Ohh you plugged it?"

"Uhh, no not exactly" (holding up broken seat)

:shock::oops::p

hehe this topic cracks me up

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
In 74 years I have never heard of anyone standing to wipe their ass!:rolleyes: Male or female. The function of the toilet seat is to spread the cheeks, Standing up snaps them closed. How is that going to work for you?
Agreed except for only 42 years.

·
Registered
422 Posts
This guy is sick! :shock:
Ohh yeah I am. LOL :D

But seriously how do you manage to both sit and wipe at the same time? You must have really skinny arms? Or you do the, "hover"? :p

I can't do the lean because of the previous problems...it appears I have been scarred for life. I would rather just stand. No acrobatics involved and I don't have to worry about accidentally brushing up against any part of the toilet. *shudders* Ehh, brushing up against a public toilet :shock:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.