Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a .22 suppressor to pull double duty on a Ruger 22/45 and a Ruger 10/22. I've already got 2 suppressors with a third in jail, but a .22 is a completely different animal.

So, I'm looking for opinions (I'm sure there are lots here) on what your favorite .22 suppressor is, its features (materials, dimensions, etc.) and the price you paid (minus tax stamp) at the time.

Any takers?

·
Premium Member
3,834 Posts
Elite Iron 6" Echo. $Spendy$ but nice. Might be the best out there. They certainly went to a lot of time and effort to document actual scientifically valid sound tests. Stainless steel construction. Strips easily for cleaning. Replaceable interior baffles. Full auto rated. EliteIron High Quality Suppressors. Works. Have two. One on a Ruger 10-22 SBR, one on a tuned Sig Mosquito. All you hear is the bolt cycling and a "pop". HB of CJ (old coot) All US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply.

A Can is a safety device. It will save your hearing. Strange you need one on a Harley, but "can" not hardly get one for a gun.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I searched and searched and ended up going with a Spectre II. It's ~$150 cheaper than the Sparrow and the First Round Pop, FRP, is almost nil as apposed to the Sparrow. The Sparrow is really good. But for me, I chose the sparrow, as my funds were limited and I wanted to get my first AR as well.

I'm going to be using it mainly on my SR22p and my 10/22.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts