Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Vegas :cool: and I'm here to see what this website is all about. I have an XD9 Tactical bitone blk/DE and shoots ones a week when possible. Nothing fancy at this time, just practicing my aim. I don't what it is but I have noticed that most IDPA or USPSA videos of some kind of match that I've seen, that the shooter is either using a Glock or a 1911, do any competitors out there shoot an out of the box XD at all? :confused:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a xd9 service, od/blk, that I shoot uspsa with. The only thing that I have done to mine is install a prp ultimate trigger. A must have:cool:. You have got to shoot a match, it is so addictive. Even if you ain't a great shot, the people will help and motivate you, give pointers and let you borrow anything that you may not have.

Try it, you will love it.

kenken:cool:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Welcome to XDTalk!

There a lot of good places to shoot there in Vegas.

·
Registered
831 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,702 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I have a xd9 service, od/blk, that I shoot uspsa with. The only thing that I have done to mine is install a prp ultimate trigger. A must have:cool:. You have got to shoot a match, it is so addictive. Even if you ain't a great shot, the people will help and motivate you, give pointers and let you borrow anything that you may not have.

Try it, you will love it.

kenken:cool:
I am looking at that, and it looks like my #1 to do list...

Welcome ....pretty cool forum..just don't call a mag a clip lol
I'm in the military and that never crossed my mind as I've seen plenty of magots got chewed and smoked by drill sargents for saying "clips" or "gun" for rifle LoL

Thanks for the warm welcome gents!!! Any of you guys gets bothered by the 1/3" pull on the trigger?

I just bought another XD.40 S&W Tactical yesterday, woohoooo!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts