Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I cancelled my order for a Firestar aftermarket .40 barrel for my XD after waiting several months. What bothers me most are the unresponded to emails and phone calls requesting status (I was able to reach them once but that was a while back and was told they expect to receive shortly - no further word, calls, emails, etc. since. What's the scoop with this company?! I don't mind waiting but at least answer my emails and return my calls. :(

BarSto here I come.

As to the cancellation, I notified them by phone and email and requested return confirmaiton. Still no response.

·
Registered
238 Posts
That sucks, he let me come down to his house on a Sunday to pick one up.
Not to make excuses for him but he didn't look computer savvy and he is aged(older than I am three times over).

P

·
0 Posts
You probably better call Frank to cancel that order. It would stink to get the barrel after you order one from somebody else.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Preacher said:
You probably better call Frank to cancel that order. It would stink to get the barrel after you order one from somebody else.
I did call - last night and left a voice mail message. I emailed as well. I don't think I should have to do anything more. If it does arrive, it's going right back (sorry Frank) and I will advise my credit card company. I think I have been very fair and VERY patient. When I last spoke to Frank, he sounded like a nice guy but this is no way to run a business, sorry.

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
The .40 barrels for the XD will not be available until mid-July. I have a call into Frank on another matter, and will ask him about your messages.

Frank is a super guy.

Scott

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Old School said:
The .40 barrels for the XD will not be available until mid-July. I have a call into Frank on another matter, and will ask him about your messages.

Frank is a super guy.

Scott
With all due respect Frank may very well be a super guy but this is no way to run a business. Sorry. And how was I to know I should have/could have ordered from someone else? I went directly to the source.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update! Frank called! And I'll admit, he's a hard guy to dislike. All is well, barrel being sent. Now if anyone lives near Mesa, AZ and can give Frank a few pointers on computers starting with how to turn the thing on, you'd be doing mankind a great service. As for learning how to work his voice mail, maybe a neighbor kid can fill in a few hours per week. :)

All's well that ends well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts