Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,363 Posts
If you can find one 28.00-38.00 very hard to find for me atleast. They have 9mm, 40 and XDM but haven't seen to many 45 mags.

·
Registered
364 Posts
go to your local gun shop and find the 3 pack of mags.. they are msrp for $100 many places sell the 3 pack (with mag carrier) around $50 or less..

they come in black and dark earth (harder to find).

grip extensions included if you buy the compact kit.

·
Registered
364 Posts
kev n Az
Let me know where there are 4 of those for under 50.00 each. I want the 13rounders though.

I found mine here in the Phoenix area area..

Bear Arms Guns & Accessories

10269 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
Phone: (480) 998-2727

check your gun shows too..

ok I just searched the net for 10 minutes.. these kits are NOT listed ANYWHERE!!!

I just ran the upc code from my kit on Springfield Armory and it was NOT recognized..

ok now I see "....promo 2007" at the end of the sticker...

bummer.. maybe there are some out there still.. in a closet or attic the dealers forgot about..

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Those mag kits have not been available for quite some time. Springfield only made 2000 of them for the promotion and only shipped them to a handfull of places for distribution. I bought mine from CDNN for $60 each back in the spring and they were gone from the website a few weeks later. Once in a while a 9mm kit will pop up, but for the most part they are gone.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hopefully they will have a few at the local gun show tommorow.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Saw that Cabela's had them shown for 29.99, but they were sold out in the store....

·
Registered
8,973 Posts
well, when i attempt to put one in the basket, it tells me "I'm sorry, That particular option is out of stock"...

:(
Recently? We have plenty, unless someone has 50 plus in their cart and hasn't checked out yet.

<edit> I just checked and there are a few active carts that are eating up the quantity, sorry.

OS

·
Premium Member
128,168 Posts
$30 around here...if you can find them.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts