Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
holster provided with a new XD?
I was using a Fobus for range use with my
SA 1911.Good for range use,but that's about it.

I had heard that a call to SA explaining the lefty living in
a right hand world issue would convince them to
send out a left hand holster of some type.

Anyone hear of this before?

EL

·
Premium Member
7,343 Posts
No...but am real interested to hear the answer!

·
Premium Member
14,230 Posts
Yes, call SA and they will send out a lefty paddle style holster free. I did it. The paddle is supposed to be even better than the stock one.

·
Premium Member
1,756 Posts
yeah I sent them an email regarding being a lefty,and a quick check of the SN they sent me out a free left handed paddle holster. I sold the righty stocker on ebay for $15 IIRC>

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
fyi, you get what you pay for...in other words, that holster SUCKS. it works for the range, but imho is useless for carry.

·
Registered
35 Posts
yeah I sent them an email regarding being a lefty,and a quick check of the SN they sent me out a free left handed paddle holster. I sold the righty stocker on ebay for $15 IIRC>
Did you get a response email or did they just mail the new holster to you? I sent them and email and told them I was a lefty and all they give is a righty holster. I included my Serial # and address. Just curious if i should email back since i haven't gotten a response.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Did you get a response email or did they just mail the new holster to you? I sent them and email and told them I was a lefty and all they give is a righty holster. I included my Serial # and address. Just curious if i should email back since i haven't gotten a response.
Tis better to call and talk to a human. Don't trust e-mail.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Just called them, I called them told them that i was a lefty they asked my serial number and in a week i had a free lh paddle holster. Is a nice holster better than the one that comes with the xd imo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts