Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a brand new CMMG AR...

So I have the opportunity to buy a brand new COLT LE6920, but if I do, I'll have to sell one of my current ARs. The set up is as follows below. I wanna see what everyone thinks is a good price (not low ball, but at the same time not gouging)...

Keep in mind, everything is BRAND SPANKING NEW!

CMMG 16" BBL Chrome Lined 1:9 twist MP tested (carbine gas)
CMMG Upper
CMMG Lower w/ CMMG LPK
VLTOR EMOD Stock w/ mounting kit (black)
Troy 10" FF Tube (installed)
2 CProducts w/ Magpul Follower

What do you guys think? What's a good price for both the seller and the buyer.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'll ask before someone else does... How many rounds?

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would so keep the CMMG. Why sell it off for a Colt?
I have 3 CMMGs, 1 LMT CQB MRP on the way. I have an opportunity to buy a brand new COLT for a really good price. I normally would pass it up, but for the price, I might not want to pass it up.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Got ya, well in that case - I hope it works out so you can add a COlt to the collection!

I have no clue on the pricing but seems at this time you should at least break even.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
What I would pay and what it's worth are 2 different things.

Brand spanking new a CMMG M4 is a little over $1,000, the Daniels Defense rail is about $300 and the Vltor EMOD is $125. That makes it worth $1,425.

You also have to consider that AR15's are selling like crazy right now. Try to order a rifle from CMMG and you have a 2-3 month back order.

But If I was personally buying the gun I wouldn't pay that much. I could live just fine with the base CMMG M4 with a Yankee Hill railed forend and 6 pos stock for about $1,150.

But if you find a person looking for that exact rifle that doesn't want to wait for CMMG to deliver it, you could easily sell if for what you have in it, or even a little more.

I think a fair price would be $1,000 for the rifle and 1/2 price for the accessories or $1,250.

But it just depends upon how fast you want to sell it.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What I would pay and what it's worth are 2 different things.

Brand spanking new a CMMG M4 is a little over $1,000, the Daniels Defense rail is about $300 and the Vltor EMOD is $125. That makes it worth $1,425.

You also have to consider that AR15's are selling like crazy right now. Try to order a rifle from CMMG and you have a 2-3 month back order.

But If I was personally buying the gun I wouldn't pay that much. I could live just fine with the base CMMG M4 with a Yankee Hill railed forend and 6 pos stock for about $1,150.

But if you find a person looking for that exact rifle that doesn't want to wait for CMMG to deliver it, you could easily sell if for what you have in it, or even a little more.

I think a fair price would be $1,000 for the rifle and 1/2 price for the accessories or $1,250.

But it just depends upon how fast you want to sell it.
yeah I was thinking $1300 shipped, but wasn't sure if that was asking for too much. So I wanted to get some other input on it.

Did you ever end up buying your AR?

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I'm really thinking $1,200-$1,300. Start at $1,300 and let someone "beat" you up to $1,200. Everyone wants to get a good "deal" these days.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
yeah I was thinking $1300 shipped, but wasn't sure if that was asking for too much. So I wanted to get some other input on it.

Did you ever end up buying your AR?
I've got 2 AR's and 2 stripped lowers. Starting to build one of the lowers now, just ordered a LPK and stock.

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kool Aid Drinker!!!

HAHAHAHA... If I recall correctly, didn't you take 2 big sips from the kool aid teet? I think the LaRue that's holding up your S.P.O.T. and the DD Omega's you got there got you suckling! ;)

Just cause I drink the Kool Aid from time to time, does not mean I'm accepted by the K.A.S.O.C.K (Kool Aid Society of Cool Kids)...

Also don't forget, the once leader of the S.B.K. also drank from the Kool Aid nip. Just wasn't accepted by many of the other drinkers!

So who wants to buy my BRAND SPANKING NEW CMMG?!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts