Springfield XD Forum banner

What the he!! ??

3K views 44 replies 30 participants last post by  einheit 13 
#1 ·
#7 ·
I love it. Not only does it lack the "go-fast" switch that everyone's AR-15's lack... it lacks any switches at all. :)

(I don't actually love it. Unless you're looking for an easier to handle (weight reduction and ergonomics improvement via aftermarket stock) and optics for hunting purposes I do not approve of defacing these rifles.)

#9 ·
uuummmm...
Waiting for the extended mag release and folding vert grip with storage area before I take the plunge.

#10 ·
Sweet!!! Now my buddy can put a tac light and laser on his Nagant!!! He'll be thrilled thanks for the post!!!! Oh yeah............................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! OMG what is that???!!!!!:confused:

#15 ·
Damn,people can BUBBA up anything:rolleyes:.No thanks...

#22 ·
Apparently, you're never too old to go tacti-COOL!:D

#23 ·
Aparently, lots of people think EVERY rifle these days must have black plastic furniture or rails galore to hang junk from to be cool.

Silly if you ask me. When you mod out these stock surplus rifles, it does not help their value, most of the stuff is awkward and is of questionable quality and its very possible that you COULD de-value the firearm.

All the chopped up 03 Springfields and nickeled Lugers of our father's generation are NOT worth more than ones that were simply shot little and left as they were. Most are worth half or less than plain jane versions with nothing more than honest wear. Let that be a lesson.

- Brickboy240

#24 ·
Aparently, lots of people think EVERY rifle these days must have black plastic furniture or rails galore to hang junk from to be cool.

Silly if you ask me. When you mod out these stock surplus rifles, it does not help their value, most of the stuff is awkward and is of questionable quality and its very possible that you COULD de-value the firearm.

All the chopped up 03 Springfields and nickeled Lugers of our father's generation are NOT worth more than ones that were simply shot little and left as they were. Most are worth half or less than plain jane versions with nothing more than honest wear. Let that be a lesson.

- Brickboy240
True, and I agree.

However, there aren't many Mosin-Nagants worth more than the $70-90 most people pay for them. Nearly all have been rearsenaled, don't have matching parts, and the Ruskies made something along the lines of 16 million examples.

Still, I would never tacti-cool a nice old rifle.

#25 ·
True, and I agree.

However, there aren't many Mosin-Nagants worth more than the $70-90 most people pay for them. Nearly all have been rearsenaled, don't have matching parts, and the Ruskies made something along the lines of 16 million examples.

Still, I would never tacti-cool a nice old rifle.
True story.

My M91/30 (1942) has all matching parts, which I think is pretty cool, but I doubt I could get more for it than the $90 I paid...

Authentic sniper variants (M91/30) can go for $600+, those are about the only ones worth anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.