Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christmas is just around the corner.

There must be someting we need that James or Pistol-Gear doesn't sell!

Is it list time?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Lasermax laser that replaces the guide rod, now If I could get one of those in the form of a Don's SS guide rod with a 22# spring that would be heaven--lol

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A Don Rod captured recoil system. Why? I am not sure.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Oh no, "more things I just gotta have!"
For real....the old lady has already given me grief. "You just f*&ckin bought somethin for that dang pistol of yours"

·
Registered
397 Posts
A Don's Flux Capacitor for the XD
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ya.... that would be cool
and ON-Star for the XD

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ChevyBlazerGuy said:
A Don's Flux Capacitor for the XD
Ya.... that would be cool
and ON-Star for the XD
Both are backordered. Where you been?

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
A rub-on decal of a shark with a laser-beam on it's head...

Other than that, I'm cool.

·
Registered
323 Posts
A miniature Mercedes Benz hood ornament for my front sight.

No but seriously, I'd want an LED powered tactical light that has a beam adjustment.

·
Registered
200 Posts
A Captive guid Rod!.....A drop in replacement guide rods in choices of stainless steel or tungsten. Utilizing an Acetyl captivating bushing (which reduces noise and friction over a metal bushing). Bushing and screw that makes the rod and spring # of choice a one piece fixture . For easy (one piece) instillation.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I Third the motion for The .22 Conversion.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TeamXD said:
A Captive guid Rod!.....A drop in replacement guide rods in choices of stainless steel or tungsten. Utilizing an Acetyl captivating bushing (which reduces noise and friction over a metal bushing). Bushing and screw that makes the rod and spring # of choice a one piece fixture . For easy (one piece) instillation.
A kindred spirit. I second this.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'm reluctant to share this idea, b/c I think it will be worth millions of dollars, but since I trust all 5000+ of you so dearly, and since I likely will not come up with the money for a patent, and even likelier will never patent it, here goes:

I would like to see a camera, built into the guide rod like a laser is, that has the activation switch somewhere like the grip safety. This way, when you handle the gun and are about the pull the trigger, a recording of what is going on is kept on file somewhere using a micro-hard drive, like an sd or xd computer memory chip does. With all the paranoia about lawsuits going on based on "iffy" self-defense situations, I figure a video record will really help in court. Plus, how could the gun-nuts oppose such a feature?

P.S. Anyone who makes this invention, it is yours to keep, provided I get as many as I want for free, for supplying the idea. :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts