1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Looks like Wrangler or maybe Levi's.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
Given the size of his hand and fingers, my best guess is this is a reduced size toy or replica.

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Looks like a lighter or toy to me.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I was gonna say 22lr/short. No clue on the model. Looks like he'd be a Frank or a Dave

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Sure looks like it! One heck of a lighter though.

·
Premium Member
30,890 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thought it looked smaller than standard small frames, which is why I liked it. Too bad it's not real! Thanks for the help sourcing it out.

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
I thought it looked smaller than standard small frames, which is why I liked it. Too bad it's not real! Thanks for the help sourcing it out.
Check out a Ruger Bearcat that's been converted to .32 H&R Magnum :)

They might do a .327 Fed mag conversion now...I'm thinking I read about one....

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Realistic-looking enough to get someone wounded or killed if they play stupid games with it in front of the wrong people. Otherwise, neat conversation piece for the living room coffee table.
This +1,000. You pull this thing to light your ciggy in public and someone's gonna shoot your happy @$$. Nice conversation piece for the coffee table, otherwise mega-stupid idea.

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
This +1,000. You pull this thing to light your ciggy in public and someone's gonna shoot your happy @$$. Nice conversation piece for the coffee table, otherwise mega-stupid idea.
I would hope no one would shoot you for pointing what looks like a gun at your own face.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts