Registered
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Although I want us to keep our gun rights, I have a bigger obligation
to the rights of all the unborn babies. And the appointing of the
Supreme Court Justices will determine the direction our country will
take in both of those areas.
i agree!

McCain/Palin - Change babies can live with.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Have to agree, I am more worried about the gun fall out, I don't want to be a BG in order to keep them, but I will if I have to..

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
I'm one of those silly one-issue voters who only bothers to look at one part of the candidate's record to determine whether I should vote for him.

That issue is the Constitution of the United States.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I voted for keeping my gun rights because I haven't lost my job yet. I know if I was currently struggling that the economy might be 1st on my agenda. I don't know if I would elect representatives and senators who had sound economic policies if they did not have sound 2nd amendment views and policies. (If it ever worked out like that…doubt it would be so cut and dry)
I'm currently stockpiling ammo and a few quality weapons for the SHTF scenario...because I believe one day they will try and disarm us if we are pre-occupied with an economy worse than what we have now. Have you ever noticed that the tactics of anti-gunners always seem to be devoid of honor?

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Gun rights and the economy. If the economy collapses and we don't have our guns, then basically we're defenseless when people find out we were the only ones who were prepared for this and they try to take our stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
A gun site will want its guns, this economy though has my seat getting warm.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Clicked both guns and economy(/money).

Both are essentially 'power'.

I will keep my guns; I vote for those who allow me to earn and keep the most money.

·
Premium Member
12,086 Posts
I chose "other" for "all of the above" plus abortion and other social planks not listed.

·
Premium Member
21,701 Posts
seems like guns and eco are top 2

·
Registered
11 Posts
Voted for gun rights, 'cause if hussain wins, I'll need them to protect my Constitutional Rights! I wish there was more I could do about all the women that murder their babies though.....

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
I'm one of those silly one-issue voters who only bothers to look at one part of the candidate's record to determine whether I should vote for him.

That issue is the Constitution of the United States.
I agree...Sadly, the contenders are clueless on that subject. This forces me to take my vote elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Voted for gun rights, 'cause if hussain wins, I'll need them to protect my Constitutional Rights! I wish there was more I could do about all the women that murder their babies though.....
You could always blow up an abortion clinic...

·
Registered
486 Posts
I don't like either of these clowns but am voting for McCain,,although he may keep our gun rights in order I feel he won't help the economy,,he'll just keep helping the rich,,,if he even gets office he better do a good job cause if he doesn't you won't see a republican in office for a very very long time

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
everything but social programs. Not into those much. Though I guess I should have clicked it because I don't like them. Damnit, multiple choice gets confusing the more choices you get. Maybe I should vote for someone that will make my choices for me...............

Wait a minute.....

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
Although I want us to keep our gun rights, I ave a bigger obligation
to the rights of all the unborn babies.
And the appointing of the
Supreme Court Justices will determine the direction our country will
take in both of those areas.
+1

I completely agree.

All of the issues in the poll are ones that I care about. I really don't care about "social programs" well I do but I don't care for government funding of them and "global warming".

1 - 20 of 21 Posts