Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a tactical 9mm mainly for target and possible competition use.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
XDM 9mm.

Might have to wait until after an AR... :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
If Obama wins tonight I'm picking up an XD 45acp Compact tomorrow before him and the democratic congress take away my right to own a weapon with a magazine larger than 10 rounds again.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I get my XDm 40 on Thursday and next would be a XDm 9 or a XDsc 40 havent made up my mind yet.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I just bought my XD40SC last weekend... and am debating between an AR or XDM40 next...leaning towards the AR first.

·
Registered
87 Posts
9mm or 40 SC, can't decide, AND my first AR. Gun show in 2 weeks.
Have the following and looking to get rid of my Glocks in exchange for XDs! Sig 226 9mm, XD 45 C, Glock 27, 31, 23. Too many calibers.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
My next XD will be the .45tac. Just need to get the money before "you know who" becomes "you know what."

·
Registered
188 Posts
XDm 9 bi-tone.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Unfortunately, since I've purchased 3 rifles and 4 handguns in the past few months, my wife has imposed a temporary ban on the import of any new firearms. I just hope it gets repealed for Christmas or shortly thereafter.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Unfortunately, since I've purchased 3 rifles and 4 handguns in the past few months, my wife has imposed a temporary ban on the import of any new firearms. I just hope it gets repealed for Christmas or shortly thereafter.
I know the feeling, She hasn't said no, but everytime i go to look i get that evil stare and her saying "Don't you have enough," i think i have to wait until after the wedding in April.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
I know the feeling, She hasn't said no, but everytime i go to look i get that evil stare and her saying "Don't you have enough," i think i have to wait until after the wedding in April.
Maybe your gun shop has a wedding registry you could sign up for. :D

1 - 20 of 44 Posts