Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This little pink/orange plastic gadget came with my XD-9 and I can't figure out what it is. I'd post a photo, but the camera battery is dead right now.
Anyway, if it's laying flat on the table it's more or less L shaped with one of the ends forked kind of like tweezers. The tweezer end is about an inch long with the other leg of the L roughly half that. It's marked Springfield Armory Inc.
What is it and what is it for?

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
TheWillis is right!

You can pitch it. Not needed anymore.

Got any other questions?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah, that was the only thing it fit in (the tweezer end into the breech).
I would also like to say that this was not only bugging me, but my wife as well.
Off topic, but there seems to be an aweful lot of Ohio shooters on this board. Has anyone ever organized an Ohio shoot? Could be a fun fall adventure.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Here is what it looks like in place.

Tom

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
Some of the guys in the cinnci / columbus area do get together every now and then with each other. Some of the clev area guys do also. As normal, t-town area is dead. :roll:

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
don't toss it, you might come across a range that requires it or something

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
tackdriver,

if you want to see what practical shooting is like, we shoot indoor matches every tuesday evening in Moraine. pm me for details.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
aiformula said:
tackdriver,

if you want to see what practical shooting is like, we shoot indoor matches every tuesday evening in Moraine. pm me for details.
Yup, what He said, I think there are 6 or 7 XD shooters on our tuesday night league now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts