Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the usual turnaround time for have a slide "armory/gun koted"? And who do you guys reccomend doing it through? website/contacts...

·
Registered
3,473 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just emailed Rich about it. The website says "by appointment only". How does that work and how do you ship the slide? USPS?

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
That means he doesn't have an office or showroom.If your sending just the slide usps is fine and real cheap.Whole gun would have to go ups fedex or dhl.I have shipped ups ground twice once thier and once to Springfield about 16 buck but I am only one state away 8)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I contacted Rich at Canyon Creek and Mac at Shootin Iron and neither has responded. Does it usually take a while for these guys to get back to you?

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
1-XD9er said:
Well I contacted Rich at Canyon Creek and Mac at Shootin Iron and neither has responded. Does it usually take a while for these guys to get back to you?
Rich is due in today, getting back from the USPSA National. I suspect he will get back to you in a day or so. Rich is a Grand Master Blaster.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Old School said:
1-XD9er said:
Rich is due in today, getting back from the USPSA National. I suspect he will get back to you in a day or so. Rich is a Grand Master Blaster.
I wish I had gotton a spot maybe next year :x

·
Registered
8,970 Posts
May I suggest the Canyon Creek Fusion finish? It is sweet. Most go with the black/silver combo, however I think I am going to go with red/silver in the near future.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Old School said:
May I suggest the Canyon Creek Fusion finish? It is sweet. Most go with the black/silver combo, however I think I am going to go with red/silver in the near future.
That would be so sweet maybe put some Dale junior stickers on it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts