Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just about through setting up a post about a prototype guide rod that Don made when tragedy struck. Well, I'm not putting it all back up right now probably, but I did want to tease you with a picture.

I e-mailed Don on the 1st about making a guide rod, and he came up with and EXTREME guide rod! I just received it yesterday, and I am impressed.

You might ask, "What is that other hole in the boom boom end of your gun?" Is it a laser guide rod? Does it shoot BBs? Does it plug into my computer and defend me from hackers? Maybe...

BEHOLD and DESPAIR --- Don's EXTREME Guide Rod !
:twisted:

Thanks for the great work Don!

I will post the other pics and explain what the hole's for later tonight.

IN ADDITION

It looks like this next to my bling bling stainless rod.

"But...," You ask, "What is that allen wrench doing in the midst of your guide rod?" Hmmm...

What madness is this?

I haven't had any wear problems with the Fobus, so far.

LIFE'S NOT FAIR -- neither is the Don's EXTREME Guide Rod

What can a person do when he has run out of ammo, and barbarians are at the gates? Now, you need not simply pistol whip them. You have the advantage of Don's EXTREME Guide Rod (or whatever he wants to call it).

Instead, Pistol-Poke your attacker! Handgun-Hack into submission. And, XD-Exterminate the threat.

BEHOLD THE GLORIOUS GENIUS of DON

But, That's not all ...

FOR SISSIES, There is a simple LIGHT DUTY Cleaning Kit ROD!

Muahahaha! Don has threaded this with an evil 8-32 thread! TREMBLE!

QUICK Robin, Grab my Batarang!

I wouldn't holster these. Ouch! Oh, the possibilities of the EXTREME GUIDE ROD.

And, If it gets stuck in something, simply unscrew it.

I THINK IT LOOKS GOOD ALL BY ITSELF, TOO

Finally, an Ichiro Nagata-esque picture.

Can I get an Amen on this, XD brethren? Let us be united on this BLACK TUESDAY!

Thankfully, we have Don's EXTREME GUIDE ROD to "guide" us through our persecution.

Thanks Don! Excellent Work!

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
details.....

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
have you had any trouble with that Fobus holster scratching the finish off???

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
owning an SC, i can't use this, but i'm actually quite curious...the suspense is teriffic

·
Registered
59 Posts
This is not fair!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
awww, come on.... I am still waiting on my SC to come in but I want to know what this magical creation is.

Oh when Oh when will there be some toys for the SC ?

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
okgr8outdrs said:
Oh, great. Now I won't get ANY sleep tonight. I simply cannot stop thinking about extreme guide rods and alien wenches.
Must be a hacker still, or did you really write that? :twisted:

·
Registered
59 Posts
That is Awesome. But what would you say to a Jury. Well i ran out of bullets so i ran up and poked his eyes out. With my custom pointy guide rod.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Ben97XJ said:
That is Awesome. But what would you say to a Jury. Well i ran out of bullets so i ran up and poked his eyes out. With my custom pointy guide rod.
Yep, but you are alive to say it (delusions of grandeur dance thru my pointy head) :shock:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thats exactly what i was thinking. Make your own custom weights to control recoil.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
recoil control: screw in an "eye" and hang a bag of rocks from it! :idea:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Now if you could rig a blank .22 shell and a small trigger to fire those arrows you be in real business. Brings a whole new meaning to "One in the Chamber" I have 12+1 and a razor sharp 2 inch arrow. That one more thing to hold over the Glock owners head.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Oh Lordy! The images are still being added to the first post. The broadheads are great! Mexican carry anyone? :lol:

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
Ben97XJ said:
No! You just say DON made me do it. Don goes to jail and your a free man. And the perp is still poked (wherever).

1 - 20 of 63 Posts