Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Too cool bro. Lemme know whatcha ya think of the sub. I'm seriously debatin on buyin one. Just for plinkin.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Too cool bro. Lemme know whatcha ya think of the sub. I'm seriously debatin on buyin one. Just for plinkin.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
definitly will, im really interested to see how it will compare to the "feel" of the glock.

The tactical is a home defense gun. :lol:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
FatMatt, I've had the SC9 for almost a year and carry it for ccw. I like the weapon and have shot approx. 3K rounds thru it. The recoil is not a problem and the grip is not either (I have large hands and do not have an extension on it).

The only problem I had was mismatched sights, which SA replaced with a 10 day turn around. They were shooting 6" low, but now they shoot great (well, I have some input too :wink: ).

I was waiting for the SC40, but after 8 months and no gun, I decided to buy the 9. Ammo price was also a factor. I am able to buy le ammo for an excellent price at my former dept range.

I don't think you can go wrong with the gun, but I'm biased.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you guys know why the guide rod and spring are uncaptured in the tactical versus the sub/service? Is there any advantage?

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice man, I picked up a XD9 SC yesterday and it's awesome.
I think I have beer goggles on, that Tactical looks hotter and hotter ever time I look at it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts