Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I am not the only person to buy a gun before they were planing to just in case you are no longer able to get them after this next election, so I am wanting to see pics of the guns you all have bought in prep for our next prez...I mean really, as far as I can tell it doesn't matter who wins...neither of the candidates have a plan for when zombies attack...so I want to be prepared lol....

I picked up this bad boy NHM-91 for $400

·
Banned
50 Posts
Where did you pick that up? I also live in VT, used to live in B-Town many years ago. Any idea if they have any FAL's? That is my next pre-Obama purchase. Got my XDM9 on Saturday and need to stock up on 5.56 rounds for my AR so money is tight. I hear the Powderhorn is a good shop with good pricing. Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I picked up this trio over the last 6 months. I would also like to get a normal 7.62x39 AK before I don't have the option. Lets just hope things go our way come next Tuesday.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you pick that up? I also live in VT, used to live in B-Town many years ago. Any idea if they have any FAL's? That is my next pre-Obama purchase. Got my XDM9 on Saturday and need to stock up on 5.56 rounds for my AR so money is tight. I hear the Powderhorn is a good shop with good pricing. Thanks for any info.
It was a powder horn perches. They are a great shop. I also go to Datilios (sp?) and check out his used guns every now and then... but just don't mention ether shops name while in the other shop...they don't get along too well lol.

since your no longer in B-town where did you end up? and do you go shooting at LeBerge (sp?) (the farm in Charlot)

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
WASR-10 AK (went cheap. limited funds) and soon to buy XDm .40

EDIT: oh, and my Colorado CCW!

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
WASR-10 AK (went cheap. limited funds) and soon to buy XDm .40

EDIT: oh, and my Colorado CCW!
See, chances are slim that you'll have your guns taken away. It's more likely they'll get grandfathered in and then slowly phased out of the culture by strangling legislation like with NFA weapons and transferables.

But your CCW permit, that could get snatched away by any greedy politician.

Frankly, the CCW permit's more important than ANY huntin' rahful. One more reason that the only good reason to vote for Obama is if you're votin' him off your island... and your island is America.

·
Banned
50 Posts
It was a powder horn perches. They are a great shop. I also go to Datilios (sp?) and check out his used guns every now and then... but just don't mention ether shops name while in the other shop...they don't get along too well lol.

since your no longer in B-town where did you end up? and do you go shooting at LeBerge (sp?) (the farm in Charlot)
Thanks for the info. Never shot at Leberge. I'll check out the Powderhorn sometime, I'm over an hour away now, out in the boons, and don't make it up that way very often. Enjoy the winter.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I saw the potential for crap coming our way a couple of elections ago. In consequence, I bought:

1)a WASR-10, last year.

2) a Taurus 605 -- .357 in the smallest usable package.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
1. ar-15 18" CMMG SPR
2.14" mossberg AOW 12 gauge
3. Tac65 22lr suppressor
4. ruger 10/22 charger (which would be considered an assault pistol) a GIANT 22lr pistol?? oh yea i can see the gangsters lining up to buy this very dangerous weapon :confused:

5 my current ar-15 SBR build which is a 10.3" cmmg

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
Not completes, but I got two RRA stripped lowers to feed the disease.

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Went to the gun show this past Sunday. Picked up a DPMS complete lower and 1,000 rounds of .223. Will probably order the Eastern Bloc rifle I want this week and may pick up another stripped AR lower.

I know these items will still be available after Nov. 4th even if the Messiah gets in, but I figure the prices WILL increase on everything in the days after Nov. 4th. I have noticed prices are already starting to increase.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Got so far this year. a yugo AK, and a springfield 1911 3in barrel
On layaway have. M1A , Moss 590, gsg-5.

These will have good company with the Bushmaster M4, M1 carbine , K98k and the Thompson 1928 deluxe.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Guns??? No sir I don't own any guns...

What's that??

Oh THOSE guns no sir I sold those months ago...

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
Got my MS CCW permit a few weeks ago and picked up a Siaga 7.62x39 at the gunshow this weekend. I plan to convert it myself here shortly.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
I get what I want when I want. Not going to let politics dictate my purchases.

·
Premium Member
1,858 Posts
I get what I want when I want. Not going to let politics dictate my purchases.
That didn't work so well during the first AWB. Remember the crazy prices on "preban high cap mags"?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im hoping to acquire an AR-15 before I won't be able to get it anymore.

I guess I should have a pic to go along with this post lol

1 - 20 of 69 Posts