All in the title.
Correct. If I am not mistaken, its a mercury primer and it will corrode your chamber/barrel quickly if not cleaned. Also, I don't even shoot my mauser (corrosive) on humid days because I don't want to chance it.I believe it has to do with the primer. Some destroy your barrel without proper cleaning after shooting, others are safe.
Or hot water.Mercuric primers have not been used for a long time. The mercury in the priming compound reacts with brass, turning in brittle and leaving it unsuitable for reloading.
Corrosive primers, encountered in mil surplus ammo for example, use potassium chlorate. The residue of this is a salt, which attracts moisture like a sponge. This is what will corrode your barrel. It does not hurt the brass, however.
GI bore cleaner was specially formulated to remove the corrosive residue. Black powder cleaning solvents should work well, too.