Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of this Holster?

The idea is to have a nice holster that can be used at the outdoor range with no thumb break and it you go hiking you can attach the thumb break.

Also, it can be either a paddle holster or wear on a belt. So please give me your opinion.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Sounds like an Uncle Mike's holster.

If this is what you're looking at, I have one and really like it but I don't carry concealed.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I need some help here. How do I post the pictures?

Funny, I test and make sure that IC (computer chips) work properly and have no defects and even worked in a wafer fab at one time, but I do not like computers. Do not get me wrong I think the internet is great, but interfacing woth computers is boring to me. THanks for listening to my rant.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the pictures up so let me know what you think of the idea. This is a first off so there is a difference in the color of the leather by trying different ideas.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
It's nice, but I am not excited about it.
Sorry, just not my style. :(

Do you make these? what do they cost?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hobocircus said:
It's nice, but I am not excited about it.
Sorry, just not my style. :(

Do you make these? what do they cost?
This is a first off design. So with the idea of being able to remove the thumb break for range shooting and hiking or horse back riding (I know of a few women who only carry when they go horse back riding) thumb break attached what changes would you and others like to see?

Remember basket weave can be changed pretty easily so give me some ideas.

Concerning pricing that has not been determined at this time.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts