Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A general purpose round, not so much hunting. I wanted to buy a thousand rounds of something that wasn't dirty and a quality round to be used for plinking, defense, etc.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
AMMOMAN.COM

Click on the 5.56/223 section, go down two items and there is 1,000 cases of Prvi .55gr FMJ for $369 delivered. The link for Wideners that TMP gave you also has some great prices on Prvi.

If you just like Fiocchi ammo, Ammoman also has 1,000 cases of .55gr Fiocchi for $399 delivered.

Eric is a great guy to deal with and always has some of the best deals going on ammo. All bulk and large quantity sales ship for free in the CONUS.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I do like the Fiocchi ammo so I might be just going with that from Ammoman.com ... Now I just need to find a place that has Magpuls in stock ...

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
lol good luck with that, I've been looking. Shouldve picked some up at the gun show when I had the chance...quote]

Good luck indeed. I was looking to split a case of the Black/Window P-Mags with a buddy of mine and we can't find any for sale anywhere. Almost everyone lists them as Out-of-Stock and says that they are expecting more soon. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well because of AIM's policy that will not sell rifle ammunition to anyone younger than 21, they won't be getting my business, even when I turn 21 soon. I ended up just buying a case of PMC from Able Ammo. I also ended up buying another 11 Magpul P-Mags from another place online.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts