Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,651 Posts
A pistol like that is not really meant to be shot in my opinion. Its something you keep behind glass or hanging on a wall for decoration. For a carry gun, there are better and chaper options out there....unless your a fan of Liberace:shock:

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Sig and XD are my two favorite guns.....but Sig has lost their mind producing that crap.....

and i saw at the shop last week a PINK Sig!!!! give me a break!!!

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
I love my 229 but the custom shop has gone over the edge on that one.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Fond of Sigs myself. I carry a GSR C3 5 out of 7 days and have an old P229 in 9mm that I carry when I want a hi-cap.....

BUT, that is a-friggin-trocious!

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
This is what you get when the Kimber dude takes over. Sig is full of #### with their new blinged out models.

·
Premium Member
8,572 Posts
I lost interest in Sig, somewhere between 2003 and 2004. Right about the time they put beaver tails on 220's, and started delivering incomplete guns to dealers. Geigh. Give me the good, old German craftsmanship.

·
Premium Member
1,266 Posts
I like pretty guns, though I don't care much for the grip on that one. I have a blue XD and I am proud of it! My XD is not meant for carry at all and it doesn't look like a carry gun. And I think having a pink gun is good marketing. There is a growing market of women shooters who are looking for stuff like that. Glad to see there is a variety available for all! ;)

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
I don't have a Sig, but I'm slowly starting to "want" one... But that, in my opinion, is ugly... Very ugly. I would not want to show and tell that and if I hung it on the wall it would be the wall of shame. YUCK!

·
Registered
992 Posts
SIG Sauer in Germany has marketed this type of stuff for years, it's just that SIGArms never tried to sell it over here in the states.

Hopefully this is a sign of the Germanification of what was previously SIGArms. I'm not too fond of the all-American guns from the past few years.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
That is just gawdawful!!!! And it is $3200 at that!!! Although...not as bad as this one (for a mere $3100):

Sigarms has completely lost their mind.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
I actually like the blue one. Looks like something the Hitman would carry two of. As far as improved function...

It appears not all of the guns the mastershop is offering are just "blinged" out. They look to be carrying custom competition and carry guns as well.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I dont get it when someone posts in the picture thread with a race gun thats been blinged out as the sig ones are everyone admires how cool they are.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts