311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pretty simple what style do you use.

Edit:

This sums up why I like Israeli style.

·
Premium Member
24,884 Posts
Weaver...Hard to teach an ol' dog new tricks! :)

·
Registered
22,575 Posts
Weaver for me too!

·
Registered
42 Posts
That video was a "1" on a scale of "1-10". Using a REAL firearm to demonstrate your point is a must. This isn't Sesame Street...try it again!

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
I vote Weaver...the natural fighting stance.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I prefer to shoot whist moonwalking....

In all seriousness, the only times I have fired a handgun in a "real life" scenerio, I was moving so the stance wasn't a big factor. I'm not saying you should train for a specific stance or stances, it's just that IMO grip and weapon presentation are way more important than where your feet are....but what do I know?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That video was a "1" on a scale of "1-10". Using a REAL firearm to demonstrate your point is a must. This isn't Sesame Street...try it again!

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Mod iso....

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
a variation of the Modified weaver

Gets me yelled at, at all the shooting classes when I ignore them, well until I start qualifying at the top of the class;)

·
Registered
53 Posts
I tried the isoceles but didn't feel comfortable. I'm more of a Weaver kinda guy but still learning all the basics of shooting.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts