Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1342 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what you guys paided for your XD's or XDM's. I'm getting ready to purchase one, and want to know how what I'm going to pay compares.

·
Registered
463 Posts
XD9sc NIB with "the gear" $475 in Oregon this past April

·
Registered
298 Posts
I paid 459 for mine brand new. Its the xd9sc, but did not come with the accessories, just a 13 and 16 round mag.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
XD40 was $569.00 with two mags. New
XD9 Bi-Tone $589.00 with two mags. New
California prices.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Xd9sc with accessories for 500 plus tax at ALS army navy store in Orlando, fl

·
Registered
107 Posts
paid $465 for OD w/ accessories , no tax , ship incl - Buds , this June :D

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts
I bought both my XDs when they were fairly new on the market, so the prices are probably high compared to today. Also, they were purchased while living in NE IL... not a cheap region to buy firearms:

Early '08 - $520 for XD9 bi-tone 4" service model
Mid '08 - $615 for XD(M)40 bi-tone 4.5" service model

Both the above came equipped with the 'XD Gear' kit (case, 2 mags, mag pouch & loader, plastic holster).

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
$509 total for a BNIB XDm9, with all gear.
$469 total for a BNIB XD45c, with the gimmicky stuff included.

·
Registered
340 Posts
There's a thread in the XDM section (I believe) dedicated to this subject. Long thread, tons of responses there.

I paid $550 including shipping for my new XDMc 9mm

·
Registered
89 Posts
XDMc $499 last week.
Where the heck are you guys finding these so cheap? :confused:
I've been looking everywhere for a good price on an XDm bi-tone 9 compact and can't find one for under $600.
The best price I could find was a Gunbroker seller at $609 shipped or Budsgunshop at $608 not including CC fees or shipping insurance that Buds charges. I ended up getting one from my gunsmith who always gives me great deals for $594, but will have to pay state tax ($42) and the $25 Brady fee Nevada charges. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
XDMc .40 $650

·
Registered
463 Posts
I've been looking everywhere for a good price on an XDm bi-tone 9 compact and can't find one for under $600.
The best price I could find was a Gunbroker seller at $609 shipped or Budsgunshop at $608 not including CC fees or shipping insurance that Buds charges. I ended up getting one from my gunsmith who always gives me great deals for $594, but will have to pay state tax ($42) and the $25 Brady fee Nevada charges. :rolleyes:

Springfield Armory Handguns (Pistols) springfield armory xd compact pisto - www.Outdoor-Sports-Store.com

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Buy it now price on Gunbroker, Woodbury Outfitters in OH. Blued model, not bi-tone.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I paid $543 out the door for my XDM 3.8 Compact .40 black on black. $500 for the gun, $23 for shipping, and $20 for the transfer

·
Registered
58 Posts
OD Green subcompact 40, $501.46 out the door!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
xd9sc LEO issue(just has an extra 16rnd mag) 420 then 27 transfer fee. 447 out the door.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Paid for my new XD40 black/od green with two mags, gun and mag holster, and mag loader on June 24, brought home yesterday after 10-day California waiting period, with all taxes, DROS, etc. paid $569...

1 - 20 of 1342 Posts