Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
buying a new 9 in a few days and wonder what the gun comes with?

would anyone be willing to post a pick of the case and everything it comes with?

tia

·
Registered
464 Posts
I dont have a pic, rite off hand. But there are two different sets.
1 the essentials fit comes with gun,case,two mags and bore brush
2 comes with all that above + mag holder,holster and reloader.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Mine came with a case, gun lock, bore brush, mag loader, holster, magazine pouch, and two magazines (one 13 round and the other extended).

You probably will never use the holster and magazine pouch.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Betcha cash money you don't ever use the lock, loader, or even the brush either.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm getting close to buying the same gun. I have seen some confusing links on

www.galleryofguns.com - Buy guns online, top brands, best price, best service, best warranty; all types of guns: revolvers, rifles, pistols and shotguns.

If you don't live in CA or IL or anywhere else outside of America, make sure you are getting the 13rd. and the 16rd. with the pistol regardless of the other "GEAR". Some links show it comes with a 10rd. compact mag. If anyone can add to what was "in the box", please do!
The SA site says 13 and 16.
The gallery/davidsons site requires your Zip code to search and then shows 10rd. compact mags in package.

·
Registered
55 Posts
This is the M version

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Is the M worth the extra dough?
That's very subjective and up to each person to decide for themselves. The XD & XDsc shoot fine for me and before the XDMc came out, I carried the XDsc, basically due to the shortened grip. For me, the #1 backstrap, along with the M's extra curvature, fits my hand better than the XD grip, but the shorter grip on the XDsc outweighed the comfort of the XDM grip. Once the XDMc came out, the balance shifted.

I finally gave in and traded the XDsc for an XDMc a couple Months ago. I got a very good trade-in price on the XD, so that made the cost of the "M" worth it for me.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Is the M worth the extra dough?
that is a very subjective question. for me it was definitely worth it. I have a both pistols and the m just felt better for me. the enhanced grip deffect makes a difference. I would buy it again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts