Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
texmex45 said:
I don't mind using my plain iron sights just as they are. I don't see myself needing lasers or mepros or your product. I guess i'm too used to them by now. In any case what can you say that can make me change my mind? John D Texas

We men love our old shoes, right?
Well, I had a favorite style of boots. the pair lasted for about 4-5 years and
I bought three pairs in total in a period of about twenty years. The mud of Oklahoma will eat your boots away fast.

My wife, tired of seeing me in the same old boots all the time, decided to go and buy something different. When she gave them to me I didn't even want to look at them.
But then, it was time to get another pair of the proverbial same boot I liked!

But for some reason or another I had to spend money to fix my truck so I caved in:
I tried "her" boots....Well, I loved them from the start, it was love at first step, I wore them to work, to the park, I wore them everywhere!

One day I came home to find my new pair of boots shredded to pieces by our German shepherd.
I was completely horrified!...... I had come to love them.

That weekend we visited several stores, just to find out they are discontinued!!!!!.....
I still look from time to time on eBay but, apparently either, they don't exist anymore or none wants to let theirs go...

The moral of the story:
You'll never know what your next love is, if you don't try something new.

Can't blame my dog, I bet she liked them that much

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I can do the same thing with any glow paint I buy at ***el's
You could try that...
But, those craft paints don't have much glow...
Check how our product compares to those plastic stars they sell for kids bedrooms:

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TPmechmike said:
A question
Can the Glow-on paint be recharged after applied to the guns sights? If so, how long
between charges?, thanks
Hello, thanks for the message.
The Glow-On can be charge indefinitely number of times for the duration of
the glow capabilities which is about 15 years.

You can use LED lamps UV works great and in general daylight works very well.

check this glow decay graph:

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hatrix said:
I was going to try your miracle glow stuff. Asked you a question a while back about the best way to apply it to a fishing rod. Unfortunately you gave me a generic unrelated answer concerning applying it to fishing lures to attract fish.

That leads me to believe that you are either:

A) A computer program that goes from forum to forum making random promo posts, and giving scripted answers to questions.

or

2) You really don't care about the customer, just the potential $ale.

Please let me start again.....This product is not going to work on a fishing rod. The focus is on the fishing lure.
If you want to try it just PM me and I'll be more than glad to send some for you and your friends.
It might work for you and then it might not. I suppose we are going to find out.

You might be right about my answers sounding a bit cryptic.
I try to answer in general terms because some questions are asked time and time again and that's OK.

For this reason we try to post as many photos as we can and we offer the product for free when words and pictures are not enough.
That's proven to be beneficial for everyone: Some members of this forum have received free product, no need to ask, we like for them to find out what we are talking about.

We've learned a lot about our own product from members of this forum, we've created a loyal following not just in the USA but all over the world.
I assure you we've never kept a penny we didn't deserve.

WE support our troops, we ship a double serving to our American Soldiers wherever they are stationed.
We support our Second Amendment and we believe a good business brings a positive change, then makes money. Not the other way around.

Anyways dinner is served so I'm signing off, please PM me so I can ship our product your way.

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CZRex said:
very good product. I've used it for a couple years on my CZ PCR D and Rami and my ghost ring sights on my shotgun. daylight will charge the sights just fine. when I go to bed I usually hit mine for 10 seconds front, 10 seconds rear and they'll glow from 10pm til 6am.
Thanks for the support!
Pleazse PM me I'd like to send you our new Glow-On Hot Pink, It looks great on anything.
It's especially good on bows. The Hot neon pink is direct complimentary of green so it stands out better than any other color for hunting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts