1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<center>
Need new sights for your XD?
</center>
Yea we all want to make our XD special and not look like every one else`s pistol. Well when I started XD-HS2000 it was to give XD fans like my self one place to go to find as many options as possible for all our individual tastes. well to reach that goal I am now carrying the sights from eight different companies all as diverse as the different members of this forum. Everything from fiber optics, night sights, peep sights, colored sights to factory sights.

Some of the companies I stock include
Ameriglo
Peep Sights and Tritium Peep sights
Hi-Viz
Fiber Optics
Meprolight
Night Sights green/green, green/orange and green/yellow
PT Night Sights
green/red, green/green bar and green/green white outline
Springfield Armory
Factory sights
Trijicon
Night Sights
TruGlo
Tritium Fiber Optic
XS Sight Systems
24/7 Big Dot Set

And now an announcment that I thought I would never say but customers kept asking for. I have made some deals with most of the above named compaines to start carrying thier brand sights for other pistols, including Glock, H&K, Berretta, Sig (of course), 1911`s, Rugers etc. All we're waiting for are the various stocks to come in.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Good deal. It'll probably bring in a lot more business for you. And you seem to be serving the customers well, as I see nothing but heaps of praise placed on you :D

PS: Personally, I like my firearms to look as stock and unflashy as possible. I'm just waiting for the "flashy" crowd to start developing stuff like purple glowing translucent triggers, customizable grips ala Nokia phones, and calvin-peeing-on-1911s stickers for their glocks. :x

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I'm glad to hear this, as I'm considering TruGlo TFOs for my Glock 21. After I get another set for my XD-9 Tactical (already have them on my XD-40 Service--Love 'em)

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tminer, we have them in stock, with free installation and less than a 24hr turn around if you want the glock ones just order the ones on my website and in the special instructions section say you need glock

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ajamessp51,

I looked on the website and didn't find them. I need them for the XD-40 sc. What is the pricing on these. The truglo are the tritium and fiber optic combined right?

Tminer

·
Registered
77 Posts
Im leaning towards the Ghost Rings myself... although the TruGlos are VERY tempting. As soon as this hurricane passes Im sending my XD-9 Tactical to James to have SOMETHING put on.

Im asking around for those who have the ghost rings and put a topic up here... But I know this much.... James has a lot of cool stuff on his website that I will be ordering for my XD, including sights, grips, holsters, magazines, etc...

I compete with my XD and I carry it as my CCW. So night sights are important to me but so is target acquisition. Companies advertising the Ghost Rings say they are 500 % faster than traditional sights... especially to those of us who wear glasses (although I usually wear contacts).

Great website James!!! Im looking forward to doing a lot of business with you over the next few months, as I am also purchasing both of the other two sizes of XD-9s as well! (and my wife who is standing behind me has dutifully reminded me that I promised to buy and outfit an XD for her too!).

For those of you who have not searched around.... let me save you some trouble. Take your business to James. His prices are the best I have found and his reputation is outstanding. Even people on other boards like ar15.com have praise for his service to his customers.

And belive me... good service is getting harder and harder to find!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts