Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please list the name brand of your favorite Solvent, Lubricant and/or Oil.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Right now I'm using Hoppes Elite (gel) for the solvent and Hoppes Elite oil. I also use flitz to polish everything and I use Flitz wax.

·
Super Moderator
8,970 Posts
BW Gun Cleaner, BW Armadillo, Gun Butter. I found them to be the best, based on my experiences. Unless these products go away, I intent to never switch.

·
Registered
9,135 Posts
Bullets, my v10 9mm gets depressed if it can't shoot. That and Blue Wonder's stuff.

·
Premium Member
28,482 Posts
Blue Wonder guncleaner, Eezox, and Blue Wonder Armadillo.

Krackels

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Break-Free CLP to clean with
Gun-Butter for extra nice lube
Blue Wonder Armadillo for protection..you can't go wrong with this stuf

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Birchwood Casey Gun Scrubber, Hoppes, Outers, G-96 Silicone Cloth. I really like Tetra Gun Lube.

·
Registered
415 Posts
m-pro7
m-pro7

·
Registered
401 Posts
FP-10 for lube & general cleaning
Sweet's copper solvent for bores

Pro-tec white grease for sears & triggers (it is the best thing I've found to smooth out creep.)

I have tried just about everything else out there, most of them work pretty well.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Eezox (Spray rather than bottle)
Remoil
Tetra Lube
Some Radio Shack Clear Liquid Teflon stuff I've had for years that has a fine tip dispenser. I leave a light coating of it on feed ramps and the tips of bullets before I load them in a magazine. I don't know if Radio Shack still sells it, but it's a must have in my tool box.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Break-Free CLP
Tetra grease on rails and barrel hood

Works for me so far. Oh, and it doesn't hurt that i just got my XD-40 Armory Koted...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts