Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright if you had to choose a completer AR Platform made by a single company (Colt, Rock River, LMT, DPMS, Etc) what would you choose. dont tell us you would build your own.

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
I'm personally fond of Colt, Rock River and CMMG, have all 3 and with proper maintenance all three are flawless, as well as guns built from parts of any of those (sorry).

Colt's hold their resale and value best, but I would take an RRA or a CMMG into a fight with just as much confidence.

Others are great too, but I can personally vouch for those

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
There is a really nice buyers guide over at AR15.com
I think the conclution they came to was the Smith and Wesson was the best for the price. Something about the height of the front sight..
I love my bushmaster though

·
Registered
372 Posts
Daniel Defense

Seriously, an AR that survive being ran over, blown up, and thrown from a helo that can survive and still shoot? I'll take that any day...

·
Registered
42 Posts
My Rock River Tactical CAR A-4 is nothing less than awesome! Versatile as hell and you can add whatever you want at your discretion. Go with the two stage trigger and a chrome barrel right off the shelf, customize as you go. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Rock River Arms if money is tight, if you have the cash LaRue!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Carolina Mountain Tactical, 1/2" moa beautifully built.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Daniel Defense (don't have one, but I fondle them every time I goto the fun store)
Spikes, which I do have a complete rifle from them, but built/pieced it together.

·
Banned
82 Posts
Rock River Arms if money is tight, if you have the cash LaRue!
I know you said no builds but you avatar looks like your Army. If this is correct here is what you need.........;)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts