Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum, but from what I have read and the pictures I have seen. You, like me have a great passion for SA XD's and now the new XDM's. Have several XD's and Santa just bought me an XDM in 40 S&W, I did get to hold and look at it for about 5 minutes and then she took it away and said, not until Xmas will you see it again. Didn't sleep a wink that night just thinking about the new XD. Well, just 22 more days. Hope I get some sleep before Xmas.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Its great here.
I Hate to wait! You need to find where she hides that bad boy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have looked and looked, can't find it anywhere. I guess Santa took it back to the North Pole until Xmas. Thinking about just going back and getting the XDM 9 and not telling Santa.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You've got the dreaded addiction. Actually the dreaded part comes from your partner's side.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome, Santa seems to be good this year.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome to the forum from IL. That is almost a cruel Christmas....to hold your gift and then wait for 22 days. :D I like your idea of getting the XDm9 in the mean time...you know, to keep the XDm40 company when it comes back.

·
Registered
948 Posts
kool!! get it the xd(M)9mm then go to pistol gear and order two ss guide rods.well worth the 25 bucks,then send in your promo and get 4 extra mags insted of two.good luck!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts