Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found a guy on arms list wanting to trade his 1991 Sig 228 for a PPQ . I was two hours late . He just sold it. He then offered up a M&P 9C that he just bought on impulse. It came with 4 12 round mags. Not really the sexy trade i was looking for but the gun was brand new and one that i had considered when buying my G19. After sleeping on it i agreed to the trade and we set up a time and place to meet. The guy told me he would call me back in 15 minutes to confirm after he talked to his wife. Never heard back from him. I txt him asking if we were still on to meet and his wife replied saying he had to go to a parent/teacher conference he had forgotten about and that she would tell him to call. Never heard from him. This after going on and on about how much he wanted the PPQ. Basically wasted my whole day playing phone tag with this guy.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh , and the white bead on the front sight of my Shield fell out and i can't find it so i'm going to have to decide on sights for this gun sooner than i wanted. Total BS DAY!

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
I really hate a wasted day of phone-tag and BS trying to get a trade done. I've wasted a few myself. Feels terrible. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm starting to wonder is this guy is some kind of troll. He had a 1991 Sig 228 with the original box it came in and two 13 round mags. Wanted to trade for a PPQ. Then he has a brand new M&PC with four mags. Went on and on about wanting the gun so bad that i felt sorry for the guy and started to want him to have it. Would you guys listen if he txt or called back? Im wondering if he's just some kind of troll that wants attention.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant. Chin up and carry on! Today is a new day. :cool:

·
Registered
11,292 Posts

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Wish I had something I was willing to trade for your PPQ, I've wanted one of those.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Cure for bad day.... Go to your local range, empty a few mags through the guns that you currently have, reload, and repeat. When you have run enough ammo to get over your bad day, smile, go home, and break out the Hoppes number nine air freshener. :lol:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Cure for bad day.... Go to your local range, empty a few mags through the guns that you currently have, reload, and repeat. When you have run enough ammo to get over your bad day, smile, go home, and break out the Hoppes number nine air freshener. :lol:

If they had a hoppes no 9 air freshener I would have one in my truck.... It's the smell
Of a really good day!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts