Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
XDTalk:
I just wanted to let everyone know about Condition Zero Training Group, Western Michigan's newest tactical firearms trainers. See our website at

www.CONDITIONZEROTRAINING.com

We focus on professionally training to a standard. My co-instructor, Jack Pieters, and I, Neal Brace, are former US Marine Corps infantrymen with Special Operations Capable training, and Jack is a member of a local L.E. critical incidence response team and certified Colt AR15 and Glock armorer. We're fully insured, and are running our courses at Caledonia Sportsman's Club:

www.CSC.US.COM

On May 15, we're offering a 7-hour Advanced CCW / Combat Handgun course for those who want to improve their pistol shooting skills. It's perfect for newly minted CPL holders who feel like the CPL course was just too basic. The class starts at 9AM and runs till 4PM, and is priced at $125. There is a Semi-Auto Pistol Technician Course following, from 5PM-8PM, for those wanting to learn about in-depth disassembly, parts functions, quality accessories, and proper maintenance of the semi-auto pistol, for $40.

On May 22, we're offering an 8-hour Basic Carbine Techniques course (8AM-4:30PM $145) for those with no carbine shooting experience or years of military experience. The first hour is dedicated toward the basics, and the rest of the class goes into advanced topics including offhand shooting, moving while shooting, and shooting behind barricades. There is a 3-hour AR15 technician course (5PM-8PM $40) for anybody who wants to learn about in-depth disassembly, parts functions, quality accessories, and proper maintenance of the AR series.

The classes are designed with Joe Citizen in mind, and are perfect for any responsible citizens wanting to learn to defend themselves.

Check out the Classes pages on our web site to learn more, and feel free to e-mail ([email protected]) with questions.

Thanks,
Neal Brace
Lead Instructor
Condition Zero Training Group LLC
www.CONDITIONZEROTRAINING.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey XD guys:

The May 15 Advanced CCW / Combat Handgun shooting class starts at 9AM and runs till 4PM, and is now priced at $50 for those with a valid LE or MIL ID, and is $75 for qualified civilians (CPL or proof of no criminal history from local LE agency). There is a free Semi-Auto Pistol Technician Course following, from 5PM-8PM, for those wanting to learn about in-depth disassembly, parts functions, quality accessories, and proper maintenance of the semi-auto pistol.

On May 22, we're offering the 8-hour Home Defense / Basic Carbine Techniques course (8AM-4:30PM $75 for LE/MIL and $100 for civs) for those with no carbine shooting experience or even those with years of military experience who want some refresher time. The first hour is dedicated toward the basics, and the rest of the class goes into advanced topics including offhand shooting, moving while shooting, and shooting behind barricades. There is a free 3-hour AR15 technician course (5PM-8PM) following for anybody who wants to learn about in-depth disassembly, parts functions, quality accessories, and proper maintenance of the AR series. Also, we have WPA .223 55gr ammo for sale at $60 per 200 rounds for anybody who needs it.

We're trying to get our feet off the ground and run some classes, keep prices low for these initial events, and get people training. That's what we like to do.

Check out the Classes pages on our web site to learn more, and feel free to e-mail ([email protected]) with questions.

Thanks,
Neal Brace

·
Super Moderator
46,389 Posts
Looks interesting.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Neal works for one of the local gun stores in my area. I've done business with him on a couple of occasions and I can say that he's never steered me wrong. As soon as I get a mag pouch and sling for my AK I'll be signing up for one of his carbine classes. Welcome to the forum Neal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Here's the updated schedule:

Sun. June 5 Basic Carbine: $50 with LE/MIL ID, $75 civilians
Mon. June 6 Night Vision Operator: $200 with included gen. III monocular rental, carbine with laser aiming device, and 40 rounds ammunition, $50 with own gear
Sat. June 18 Advanced CCW/Basic Pistol: $50 with LE/MIL ID, $75 civilians

Check our new improved website for details: CONDITION ZERO TRAINING GROUP

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you're over 18 and have ever wanted to train on an AR-15...this coming Sunday, June 5th, we're now offering free AR-15 rentals with the Basic Carbine Techniques class. Just use our ammo (at $65 / 200 rounds) and pay for the eight-hour class ($75) and you're set. We include magazines and a sling. Bring your mag pouches if you got 'em. Three carbines are free to rent. Sign up now!

If you have your own guns and gear, we still have some spots available. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey XDTalk,
Have you ever wanted to learn the basics of precision rifle shooting?

Join Neal Brace, Condition Zero Training Group's lead instructor and Marine combat vet (two deployments with 1/6 Scout-Sniper Platoon), for an opportunity to do just that on August 20, September 10, or September 24 on a private range in western Michigan.

The Mid-Range Precision Rifle/Shotgun Course will include the following:
-Introduction to internal, external, and terminal ballistics
-Introduction to scope selection and employment -Mil-dot reticle overview
-High angle shooting considerations
-Rifle setup considerations -Shooting positions, shooting rest construction and utilization
-Target ranging methods -Using range cards
-Working with wind -Zeroing rifle, knowing the cold bore shot
-Engaging targets at varying ranges and angles -Observing for shooters

MIL/LE and security professionals (with ID or proof) pay only $175 for this 10-hour class. Everyone else: only $200. Class is size-limited to 10 students. Shotguns are allowed only if equipped with rifled barrel and sabot slugs (all shooting is 300yds and in).

For more info and a full list of requirements, please see our website here: CONDITION ZERO TRAINING GROUP and either visit the Calendar or click on Classes -> Precision Rifle. Or go direct here: Mid-Range Precision Rifle/Shotgun

Instructor credentials: Condition Zero Training Group Lead Instructor Neal Brace

In addition, think about joining us for one of our Advanced CCW/ Basic Pistol Techniques courses and put your XD through its paces! Our next class is Aug. 13.

Thanks,
Neal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts