Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon everyone,

My name is Samuel, and I'm a new sponsor here. I'm very proud to be a member and amazed by the knowledge and expertise here! Its always great to see firearm enthusiasts gather in one place to share the passion. With all the crazy things going on in the world, and the hoards of daft minded individuals that think all guns and NAILS should be banned, because they are "dangerous", we need to stick together!

I'll be posting stuff occasionally on here, and wanted to start out with a FREE giveaway to drum up some support for my business.

Here are a few things we like to do for our clients.
1) We pride our selves in having some of the best customer service around!
We aren't always super quick on forums, but get to us via EMAIL or a Phone call and we're ninjas!
2) We do our best to always offer competitive discounts when available. The best way to keep on top of these is register on our site for discount codes.
3) We offer all customers 2% Cash back in the form of points, which is redeemable on our online store in future orders.
4) All shipping is free on orders over 249$

Right now, we're pleased to announce we're going to be doing some FREE giveaways starting at 10,000 subscribers on our site.

www.LockhartTactical.com/Subscribe Join us today!

We'll be giving away a completely FREE MDT LSS Chassis of the winners choice as well as a Geigerrig Tactical Guardian

On top of that, we'll be doing giveaways after every 5,000 additional subscribers plus some other fun random ones!

If you've purchased from us in the past and still receive our occasional discount news letters, you'll be automatically entered to win!

To be entered to win, simply
1) Subscribe on our site to get occasional discount offers!

2) Share us with your firearm friends!
Facebook.com/LockhartTactical
Twitter.com/LockhartTactical
Pinterest.com/LockhartTactic
Plus.Google.com/+LockhartTactical

If you don't want to wait for the winners to be drawn, here's a 10% OFF coupon code! MIL10POL

Use this MDT LSS chassis and build a beautiful rifle like this one!

www.LockhartTactical.com/Subscribe Join us today!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Welcome from Louisiana!

Very nice. Subscribed and shared

·
Premium Member
127,164 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
22,569 Posts