Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went through a box of WWB in nuthin' flat. My groups are getting better. No pistol problems at all. Went with my buddy who brought a Ruger .22 pistol and (get this) a Smith & Wesson 629 6" he picked up for $250. When he shot off his first round of .44 mangnum the whole range stopped. DAMN the concussion / explosion from a gun like that gets everyone's attention. I shot one cylinder of ammo through it and I had enough. I was just happy to hang on to it.

The Ruger .22 standard was giving me 2" groups at distances up to 20 yards. Gawd that's a fun gun to shoot.

I let my buddy shoot several mags of ammo through my XD, and he was definately impressed. Right off the bat he was gettng decent 6" groups at 15 yards. I think there may be a new convert in the making.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Next time go rapid fire on that .44! Yeah rapid fire! all six, BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Quickly put the 44 in it's case and stand there holding a locked open .25 auto! The "lookie lous" will come peeking around the partition and get a shock! :shock: Really freak some folks out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I went thru 385 rounds (kept 15 for take home) of 9mm WWB in an hour and 15 minutes at the indoor range. And that was with my goofin off and shooting my friends 357sig. Gonna have to bring 500 rounds with my next time cause I wanted to keep shooting LoL. 470 rounds total i've but thru her and not one hiccup.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts