Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but HAD to post tonight!!! Today was a sad sad day. I ended up selling my beloved Bushmaster, in return I got 400.00 cash, 200 rounds of WWB 9mm, 40 rounds of 147gr Hydrashok's, 50 rds of WWB .40 S&W, some shotgun parts(ditched the pistol grip for a folding stock pistol grip) and last but not least.....

A BRAND NEW XD9SC!!!!! I am about to jizz myself!!! She'll be in tomorrow!!!!!

I fell I got a STEAL on all of this!

I figure for what I paid for the AR(1000.00) I got:
XD9SC (500.00)
400.00 cash (400.00)
Folding stock pistol grip(~60.00)
250rds of WWB(~30.00)
40rds of Hydrashoks(~30.00)
WOOT WOOT....Imma badass!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The guy no :lol: , but the AR I threw the last 30rd mag of my Black Hills down range. I'll miss her so, but found a deal I couldn't pass up.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Yeah I have sold off a couple 3 or 4 ARs for one dumb reason or another, but now I back up to three complete rifles and I think I have all the parts now to finish off #4, well I can decide what barrel to put on this one.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I have been buying and trading guns for about 20 years, and the count goes up, then money gets tight, and the count goes down. Right now I have been working nights on a Highway project 5:30pm to 6:00am, 5 or 6 days a week, and the job is about half over, so at 60 to 75 hours a week lets just say I'm putting some guns away for a rainy day. I just picked up an XD40 Service model with the OD frame, and put a CETME on layaway, and have my eye on a AK47. I will end up with a full safe for awhile then end up selling them off again, but thats the way it goes.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Ya'll !!! Speaking of gun safes, Wally World has a PERFECT gun safe for me, it hold's 3 rifles and I think with a bit of TiG I will have it modded to hold me some pistols. 149.00 is I think what it's going for. I might have to pick one up tonight.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
RoughNTough said:
Thanks Ya'll !!! Speaking of gun safes, Wally World has a PERFECT gun safe for me, it hold's 3 rifles and I think with a bit of TiG I will have it modded to hold me some pistols. 149.00 is I think what it's going for. I might have to pick one up tonight.
I will have to check that out :shock:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts