Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would post this article from the virginia citizens defense league.

I read on here the other day that ohio has passed concealed carry for restaurants. Virginia passed this same law last july first.

Here is the article, I got a laugh out of it.

2. It's been one year since the restaurant ban has been repealed... ************************************ Where are the shootouts caused by drunken permit holders? Where are the blood-spattered restaurant walls because a hamburger was under cooked? We were told that people eating at restaurants would drop like flies as bullets flew in all directions. That the sheer power of alcohol just being in the same room as someone with a concealed gun would cause the gun to jump out of its holster and start pumping lead. To the naysayers, from the anti-freedom groups, to obnoxious, know-it-all Richmond bartenders, to the Virginia Restaurant Association, to the press with their prejudicial "guns in bars" mantra, VCDL will happily accept an apology for all the fear mongering that you put us and the general public through. What HAS happened is exactly what VCDL has said for the last 15 years: nothing --

From VCDL leadership and it's many Executive members, we wish all Americans a great 4th! Oh, and remember that State Forests will no longer have a gun ban on July 7th. Let Freedom Ring!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18,141 Posts
who gets pissed when their burger is undercooked? I get pissed when its OVER cooked. I want beef not a hockey puck.

oh yeah. I don't worry about real people with weapons anywhere I worry about the ghetto thugs that are everywhere.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Why do the libtards always whip out the same worthless BS arguments that are shown to be wrong time after time after time?

·
Banned
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why do the libtards always whip out the same worthless BS arguments that are shown to be wrong time after time after time?
Because they are all insane. They do (say) the same thing over and over and expect different results. Its just good to see the VCDL on top of things here in VA and ask for an apology (sarcastically).

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
They would be shocked to know all the places I can carry in Utah.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Because they know people that hear a lie over and over and spread it, it will soon become accepted as truth.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Because they know people that hear a lie over and over and spread it, it will soon become accepted as truth.
It's because everything is about emotion with them. None of their arguments are based on anything rational. It's all about how they feel.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It's sad when permit holders are thought to just go off and blow people away for stupid/no reason at all. That doesn't happen, it's stupid to think that you're just going to pull your gun out and start firing randomly at people for a burger. I just, I never understood this thinking..

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I'm not getting why "Ohio should take note"? We have been rightfully carrying even into a bar (as long as you don't consume) here for quite some time. I'm confused I guess.

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
I'm not getting why "Ohio should take note"? We have been rightfully carrying even into a bar (as long as you don't consume) here for quite some time. I'm confused I guess.
Because this thread originated in 2011. About the time Ohio got restaurant carry.

(Really, the forum software needs to automatically lock old threads.)

·
Registered
4,584 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Thought I would post this article from the virginia citizens defense league.

I read on here the other day that ohio has passed concealed carry for restaurants. Virginia passed this same law last july first.

Here is the article, I got a laugh out of it.

2. It's been one year since the restaurant ban has been repealed... ************************************ Where are the shootouts caused by drunken permit holders? Where are the blood-spattered restaurant walls because a hamburger was under cooked? We were told that people eating at restaurants would drop like flies as bullets flew in all directions. That the sheer power of alcohol just being in the same room as someone with a concealed gun would cause the gun to jump out of its holster and start pumping lead. To the naysayers, from the anti-freedom groups, to obnoxious, know-it-all Richmond bartenders, to the Virginia Restaurant Association, to the press with their prejudicial "guns in bars" mantra, VCDL will happily accept an apology for all the fear mongering that you put us and the general public through. What HAS happened is exactly what VCDL has said for the last 15 years: nothing --

From VCDL leadership and it's many Executive members, we wish all Americans a great 4th! Oh, and remember that State Forests will no longer have a gun ban on July 7th. Let Freedom Ring!

I hope the good people of Virginia support this fine organization.

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I vote Necro-thread of the week!

OH-IO!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts