Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my wife owns an XD mod2. It's a little big for carrying in a pocket. So I am opting for the XDs 9mm. I'll pick it up this weekend.

I'm new to shooting and currently have a SW Victory 22 target pistol which I'm trading for the XDs and a few $ of my hard earned money.

I've shot my wife's XD successfully so I think I know what I'm getting into. I'll report back after some range time. Please wish me luck.

Kind regards,
Mike

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome, Mike. I think you'll like the 9mm XDs, but I'm sorry you had to give up the SW Victory. That's a sweet target pistol!

·
Premium Member
128,172 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mike!

·
Registered
29,864 Posts
my wife owns an XD mod2. It's a little big for carrying in a pocket. So I am opting for the XDs 9mm. I'll pick it up this weekend.

I'm new to shooting and currently have a SW Victory 22 target pistol which I'm trading for the XDs and a few $ of my hard earned money.

I've shot my wife's XD successfully so I think I know what I'm getting into. I'll report back after some range time. Please wish me luck.

Kind regards,
Mike
Welcome to the forum...

How'd you like that Victory?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. . . enjoy!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome, Mike. I think you'll like the 9mm XDs, but I'm sorry you had to give up the SW Victory. That's a sweet target pistol!
The SW22 IS a sweet shooter and a quality pistol but it never felt right in my hands. So I bought a Walther P22. That pistol is more of a plinker but I find I can get pretty good groups at 10 yards. It feels better in my hands.

Thanks for your comment.

Kind regards,
Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome Mike. Your wife has good taste. At least in weapons. LOL

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Thanks. Turns out she has pretty good taste in a husband too. We're about to celebrate our 39th anniversary.

I really like her XD Mod 2 but I wanted something smaller for CC.

Thanks for the welcome.

Kind regards,
Mike

·
Registered
209 Posts
I only received my cc on Monday but so far I've had no issues with the size of the mod 2. Mine is the 9mm sub compact.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 30 Posts