• Yes!

• No :(

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO its friday night - ok... technically its Saturday morning already... but i wont split hairs...

Its supposed to be a beautiful weekend here in michigan and i'm lucky enough to be goin up north to visit the family - and our private 100yd shooting range ;)

I've got a box of blazer .40
box of federal bulk 22's
a box + of mini-mags
a box of stingers

and of course... my pistols :p

WHo else is going to get some shootin in this weekend?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going Saturday morning to sight in a new scope on my .308 deer season is Nov. 1st, then going to take the AK for a whirl. :smile:
I'll actually be rescuing my 30-06 from its lonely spot in the family safe to bring it home for sight in next weekend. Nov 15th here is our opening day. yay only a few more weeks until vacation! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Heading to the range today. I think it will work out where my fiance will actually get to go. She enjoys shooting my Buckmark and she can try out the Sig P6 I just got for her. (that was my excuse to get a new toy) Should be fun.

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Not going shooting today. :(

But.........the next best thing..........going to the gun show in Medina, Ohio. :)

Not really looking for anything in particular. Just going to browse the tables and see if anything catches my eye.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Shot three rounds of trap last night with my grandfather's winchester 12g. I actually did horrible for my standards, worse than usual anyway, but it was a blast. Also got to take out my uncles 44mag and shoot a few rounds. Still, i can't get thought out of my head that I should probably go shooting today.....

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
No shooting for me, unfortunately!
I am, however, going to the gun show this afternoon to pick up some 'spare' ammo!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I am going shooting on sunday and taking my fiancee shooting for her first time. I cant wait.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Today was C&R day for me with a Mosin and a SKS. Tomorrow is for pistol drills.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I'm missing the actual weekend, but I got to go Thursday and I plan on going again Tuesday. Gonna try a few types of ammo for our .22 to get it ready for squirrels, shoot the 30-06 a little more just to clear the oil out of it for deer, and probably put some rounds through the M44 (My hope is to get a buck with the -06 so I can take the M44 doe hunting... that'd be awesome).

·
Registered
69 Posts
8-hour Handgun safety course on Saturday, 100+ rounds through through my new (to me) Kimber. 8-hour Utah Concealed Carry Course today, 100+ rounds through my new XD40sc.

No issues, won the accuracy contest on Saturday with the Kimber.

It was a good weekend......

Walker

·
Registered
266 Posts
Took my mom out Sat. for her first time shooting. She was pretty good shot and of course her favorite was the XD-45.
My 11 year old daughter and 5 year boy went out back with us as well. Daughter's favorite is AR-15 and then the XD-45. I helped the boy shoot the AR-15. We all had a good safe time. My daughter had to fuss at my mom once for finger on the trigger. She yelled "Mamal, your finger stays off the trigger and on the side of the slide until you are in place and ready to take the shot!"

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Didn't go over the weekend but went today and got paid to test-fire a bunch of guns the department just picked up on seizure;

3 Rem. 870s
1 Glock 23
1 Glock 27
1 Sig P226
1 S&W M-28
1 S&W M-10
1 Olympic Arms AR
1 Mini-14

Nuthin' better than gettin' paid to shoot free guns and ammo :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts