Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! Got me.......no, through my 40T.....damn Springfield website has the same pic for the 9 & 40!

EDIT: I cheated and changed the pics to ones I took! ;) :lol:

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Me too! I have three 100rd value paks and my XD-40 Service in my backpack/bugout bag in the backseat of my truck.

Sitting right next to that is my M-1 Carbine...it too will see some "trigger time" this weekend at Dad's ranch, in between the tractor work I must do.

Fun fun!

-Brickboy240

·
Registered
95 Posts
You can't slip anything past "therooster" :lol:

I would have never caught that............

But I will visit the range Sat. and Sun.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
A local Sporting Clays course is doing a charity shoot Sunday. My dad and I are going to go shoot a round. They are giving a shotgun away as a door prize. I might get lucky? This all assumes I get my brakes done tonight and tomorrow. 188,000 miles on a Cheve Cavalier who know what I am going to get when I pull those caliper off. Have fun guys.

mcb

·
Registered
595 Posts
Tomorrow is the best Poker Run of the year for ATVs here in Idaho, massive party, lunch at the halfway point and loads of fun riding. Can't wait, this is the ride I look forward to all year.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
&

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hide that Pizza damnit, Im back on low carb hard core! Im also cuttin back on my drinkin though I know I will probably drink excessively this weekend anyway! I plan on my standard weekend- partyin at night and shooting 400 wwbs at the range over saturday and sunday.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Taking a NRA basic pistiol course, and doing a lil fun shoting afterwords. Have 250 rds of WWB and unlimited .22 from teh instructor.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Yeah, I've weened myself off of the Ale, and I'm trying to eat a big green salad every day. Next step is to start getting back in shape, so I'm going to walk around the local lake tomorrow morning (No, really I will). It's almost an even 10 miles around. That, some target practice at the Range, and I'm going to take my son to see "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" tomorrow. :D

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Saturday: Honey do's.

Sunday: Got tickets to watch the Oakland A's put the smack down on the Mariners. 8)

·
Registered
452 Posts
hobocircus said:
Friday: Same as hobocircus

Saturday: Same as Son of N (although it's finishing the insulation and drywall in the garage which is really for me :wink: )

Sunday: USPSA Match, then repeat Friday's activities... 8)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well we ran about 300rds through the 40T yesterday without any problems.......the more I shoot this gun the more I love it......today it's mushroom huntin' with a side order of the XD-40T! :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
539 Posts
It wasn't in my plans for the weekend, but I sold my Desert Eagle .44 yesterday. I needed the money and a friend of a friend said he'd been looking for one. It's a fun toy, but I was through playing with it.

Now if I can just get off my butt and go run around the Lake today...

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm headin' for the range as soon as I finish typing this. I missed shooting last weekend and I have a itchy trigger finger.

I wish my favorite range would stay open past 6 pm on weekdays so I could get my lead fix.

Ron

1 - 20 of 24 Posts