Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't there a thread on here about Michael Ruppert saying we only have until July before the collapse. I beleive he said "Even a caveman can see it".

Did I miss the collapse? (and no the economy and unemployment rates still sucking like they have sucked the last 4 years doesn't equal a full on collapse)

I guess this is just a good lesson learned for those that like to panic on on the news of individual's predictions.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
it started back in May where have you been?

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it started back in May where have you been?
I can't get YouTube here, what is the bottom line of the argument that despite all appearances of very little changing we are in fact living in the Post Apocalyptic World and no one noticed? Or is the link a joke?

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
One could argue that it is happening as we speak. Everything from the Hitlarian Super Congress to backdoor gun legislation to raising our national debt to gold and silver rising even as I speak.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Typical libtards -- they have to work everybody up into a lather then rush social engineering past in the froth.

Why is cutting spending to a lower level than income "radical" in DC?

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I can't get YouTube here, what is the bottom line of the argument that despite all appearances of very little changing we are in fact living in the Post Apocalyptic World and no one noticed? Or is the link a joke?
The Guy who made the video is very anti-prepper, it was basicly a spoof where he has some gun noise going in the back ground. I actually thought it was pretty funny.

I could care less about what Ruppert predicted and quite honestly i believe anyone making a prediction falls into the same catigory as Harold Camping.

It also depends on what your idea of a SHTF situation is, long term unemployment could be a SHTF sitiation, so could natural disaster or any tragic live changing event.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One could argue that it is happening as we speak. Everything from the Hitlarian Super Congress to backdoor gun legislation to raising our national debt to gold and silver rising even as I speak.
One could argue but very unsuccessfully. The term "collapse" indicates something very dramatic and drastically negative. Anyone who says it is going on now is like supporters of Harold Camping trying to back pedal after the Rapture didn't happen on May 21st by saying crap like "well it was a spiritual rapture". No, you said people would literally be plucked from this earth and Ruppert was calling for unparalleled disaster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts