Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wasr got to my FFL today and picked it up it was coverd in ear wax lol. but I cleaned it up, it came with everything but the cleaning rod very little mag wobble still havent fired it yet will do that friday will post some pics this weekend

·
Registered
18,141 Posts
in my opinion you want "some" mag wobble but not too much. you really don't want it so tight it's difficult to seat mags.

I have tried a variety of mags in mine. steel and tapco. the tapco mags dont wobble but the steel ones do to a small degree. some more than others. I figure its because the mags are not manufactured with much precision.

even the ones that wobble more than the others still run as good as any.

my friends wasrs are generally the same way.

·
Premium Member
3,471 Posts
A buddy of mine gave me a 20 round mag with no mag wobble. It would not fit in his AK. All my other mags have a little wobble but it's still 100% reliable (so far).

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I love my 10/63, I succumbed to the "all WASRs are crap" argument for far too long; then finally got one myself. It's been a great shooter and a nice AK!

Now I'm looking for a good deal on a WASR-10 simply because I've got several sets of the Balkans BFPU Romy furniture from Apex and would like to mount the best set on one...

Cheers! M2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts