Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was there a bitone Olive Drab XD-45 Tactical with stainless slide from S.A.?

Thinking about trading for one, and that isnt listed on SA's website...

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I recall seeing an XD-45 Service with the OD frame and stainless slide, but I can't recall ever seeing a Tactical in that configuration. I am sure one of the resident experts here will know for certain.

Good luck to you...sounds like a good looking combination to me!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Folks, I called Springfield Armory and they introduced that model during the spring of last year. It does exist. I'm looking forward to getting one today :)

edit:

Met the guy today, found out the serial numbers dont match on the OD grip and the SS slide. I declined to do the trade. Oh well.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Sorry to hear that your great deal fell through. However you can always buy it new and pick up 2 free mags as well as an extra mag holster from Springfield. I was looking at a full size XD45acp Tactical Black w/ Stainless Slide the other day ( I also like the OD/SS as well) and the asking price is $610 :shock:, seemed a bit high to me, but went home and hit the web and so far the best price that I found on gunbroker was $599 add shipping and FFL fees to that and even if I can't get them to come down any, $610 locally might not be too bad. Good luck with your quest Jedi! :cool:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry to hear that your great deal fell through. However you can always buy it new and pick up 2 free mags as well as an extra mag holster from Springfield. I was looking at a full size XD45acp Tactical Black w/ Stainless Slide the other day ( I also like the OD/SS as well) and the asking price is $610 :shock:, seemed a bit high to me, but went home and hit the web and so far the best price that I found on gunbroker was $599 add shipping and FFL fees to that and even if I can't get them to come down any, $610 locally might not be too bad. Good luck with your quest Jedi! :cool:
That is ridiculous. For that price, you might just as well get a XDm-40 or XDm-9.

I was not really lookign for a XD-45T - just happened that person wanted to trade it for my XD-40, but it fell through.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts