Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've experienced good/bad customer service in all walks of life-car, trucks, bikes, firearms and everything pertaining to them and more. By FAR the best customer service I've experienced from a fire arms company has been TriStar those guys are incredible they will literally bend over backwards for ya even if you bought 2nd, 3rd or 4th hand so customer service is important to me and IS a deal breaker for me.

I have bought and currently own MANY of Taylors products-rifle, shotguns, revolvers etc I had a simple question in regards to my Uberti Cattleman six shooter chambered in 357 mag. so on Mon I called Taylors and asked them some questions and they said I have to talk to thier gunsmith but he's busy (on the phone) so they took my name and # and said he call me back. No prob im an understanding guy. Mon goes by-no call, Tues goes by-no call so on Weds I call them back and they say that they'll take my name and # and someone will call me back (no big deal or rush still calm and cool at this point) so weds goes by-no call so I call back again on thurs and I'm told again that they'll take my name # and someone WILL call me back (I believed it the last 3 times they told me that so why not 1 more time) so thurs goes by-no call so I call back Thurs and get voicemail sooo I leave a message explaining everything and OF COURSE my name # now here it is Fri I've called again and I'm being told they need my name # and someone will call me back REALLY ?!?! they will?!?!?! Ive even called a different dept and left a message w/my name # a It's been a week, I understand being busy but this is getting ridiculous granted Fri ain't over yet but I have this crazy idea that I'm not goin to hear back from anybody today either they very much strike me as one of those bad car salesman that once they get your money you'll never hear from them again.
So am I being unreasonable or is a week long enough? Really as far as I'm concerned, I'll never buy any of Taylors products again

1 - 1 of 1 Posts