Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

New to this group and looking for a little help. I inherited a WWF No 43 (Mossberg Model 43) from my father in law. It had no magazine which I found at a gun show. Problem is it is missing its Magwell. I bought one off ebay and it fits a Mossberg 42 & 44. I don't want to keep buying magwells off ebay and I cannot find a picture of one on an actual rifle nor can I find a clear parts breakdown so I'm hoping someone here can help. Oh, I have talked to the folks at Havelins and they don't have one either.

Thank-you in advance. Pete :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
I'm less hostile to the robber than most of this crowd. Most people end up doing something stupid at some point in their life.

The attitude of the family, in this and other cases where the guy gets killed, is what bothers me. When someone threatens strangers with a gun, they have no way of knowing how angelic the perpetrator is. The strangers are not obligated to risk even a little - try talking him down, disarm him with non-lethal means, wait and see if he just leaves - to avoid stopping a threat like this.

·
Registered
29,864 Posts
I'm less hostile to the robber than most of this crowd. Most people end up doing something stupid at some point in their life.

The attitude of the family, in this and other cases where the guy gets killed, is what bothers me. When someone threatens strangers with a gun, they have no way of knowing how angelic the perpetrator is. The strangers are not obligated to risk even a little - try talking him down, disarm him with non-lethal means, wait and see if he just leaves - to avoid stopping a threat like this.
Think you got the wrong thread, Carl...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts