Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death, but I'm really in the market for a SA Loaded Ultra Compact. Does anyone have one? What are your thoughts. I want something smaller, and easier to conceal. I'd also like to know what these are running price wise. Any advice/help would be great.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
I just got rid of this one Tuesday....Not sure if it's exactly what your looking for but should be ballpark. I got about $700-$750 for it (traded for an HK).

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
I just got rid of this one Tuesday....Not sure if it's exactly what your looking for but should be ballpark. I got about $700-$750 for it (traded for an HK).

This was a great pistol for the two minutes I owned it....:D.....then right to another xdtalk member in trade for a M&P 15R....

I have such fond memories....

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's it! I'm assuming it's extremely easy to conceal right? How does it shoot?

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
I'm a bigger guy so it was a little to small for me (honestly, that's one of the reasons i got rid of it).

It shoots like a 1911! It is a little more potent than your typical 1911 though. With the VZ grips and grips tape on the front strap it didn't wiggle around though. Great little guns, just not for me.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fantastic. I think I'll do more research and pick one up after I sell my XD.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
They are nice, just wasn't for me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Springfield 1911s are particularly good choices. I believe the waranty extends to anyone whether or not he is the original owner. Therefore,
buying used is not a bad idea.

James E. Davis

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all of the great replies. I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving first of all. I had a friend call me last night saying she's going to buy my XD-45 ACP. I'm now looking at Springfield 1911's. Can anyone point me to some good websites for 1911 upgrades and accessories? I would really like to purchase a Hougue grip for my 1911 when I pick it up, but I'm having trouble finding websites with accessories.

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I carry a fullsize in a milt sparks summer special and it conceals verry well.Just a bit on the heavy side though.Check out vz grips they have some good stuff!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts