Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to trade my paintball setup for a nice handgun. Show me whatcha got.

Included:
- Shocker NXT (pink)
- Virtue board installed
- Stock NXT board included
- Stock 14" matching All American barrel (pink/black)
- CP inline regulator short model (black)
- Crossfire 45ci 4500psi HPA tank dated 09/09
- Tank cover dye Rhino
- original box for marker

Up for trade is my Shocker NXT paintball gun. This a tournament grade paintball marker. It has an installed virtue board for a fully configurable playing experience with multiple modes of firing, and you can cap the rate of fire at whatever you want.

Cosmetically this gun is near perfect, except some scratches visible on the side where my friend's keys dug into the gun years ago. This very obviously doesn't affect the performance in any way whatsoever.

This gun has only seen approximately 5 cases of paint through its whole life. My friend bought this gun brand new in 2008 and it has ran flawlessly. I have torn the gun all the way down and cleaned and greased it. It's ready to take names at the field. It has lots of life left and is a reliable, fast shooting, and comfortable gun to use on the speedball field or in the woods.

I am only trying to move this because right now I don't play paintball often, because I've gotten more into shooting real steel and when I do paintball, I play with a pump nowadays.

Text me for more pics 910-224-9997 - Jeff

Want to trade for any quality handgun. No 357Sig or 45GAP
Would consider 9mm, 45ACP, 380, 22LR, 357 magnum, or 44 magnum

Reactions: Bryan j

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also comes with a Freak barrel kit with inserts and a Halo Too force-fed loader.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would say yes but I think it would be an inhumane way to kill one. I prefer using a bow in city limits.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I played open division x ball in the cfoa/gfoa for a few years. I owned 3 shockers at one point 2 old gen and a nxt. Made the switch to dye when smart parts went down hill. Good gun and the virtue board is really nice. I haven't played in a long time and sold off all my gear. I wish I was as good with a real gun as I was in paintball

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
Man...I looooved the Shocker's. A decent setup, if I played more I'd be interested. Still have my EOS though too, haven't shot it in years.

Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts