Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
22,462 Posts
Well Hi newbie...

Welcome to the forum. What brings you here?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I'll take the 1911...

But seriously, who has time for this nonsense....:confused:
Ive prepared for this and have been training.....jogging in place at my computer every morning to keep my energy levels up so I dont fall asleep and can vote every hour on the dot......i have tied a fishing weight to a piece of string, which I attach to each finger 1 at a time and do finger curls, to insure my fingers are at there optimum mouse clicking abilities.........I have taken the week off of work and used up my vacation time for the year to make sure im glued to the computer every hour on the hour.........I have canceled plans with all friends and family for the same reason...........Im gonna get me a t-shirt!!!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ive prepared for this and have been training.....jogging in place at my computer every morning to keep my energy levels up so I dont fall asleep and can vote every hour on the dot......i have tied a fishing weight to a piece of string, which I attach to each finger 1 at a time and do finger curls, to insure my fingers are at there optimum mouse clicking abilities.........I have taken the week off of work and used up my vacation time for the year to make sure im glued to the computer every hour on the hour.........I have canceled plans with all friends and family for the same reason...........Im gonna get me a t-shirt!!!!!
Hell yeah...Go Big or Go Home!!!....unless your already at home..then ..uhh..stay there?

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
I am ready also, I went ahead and quit my job so I can stay home and sit on my rear end and vote every hour for a month.... I want a SA tshirt and will get one !!!!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Ha! I spent 11 billion dollars over the past 20 years to create an artificial intelligence that now inhabits my computer cluster (30,000 machines). It will simply enter and enter and enter until it wins and I get the prize!

Yeah! Nothing can stop me now!

·
Premium Member
1,626 Posts
Have to confess to a lack of knowledge here....what the h are you guys talking about? Or is this just random morning babble?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.